RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY THE TRAGEDY IN LAS VEGAS.
We understand there is a lot of information and resources being circulated online. To better assist the community, we have created a page for questions we have frequently been asked.
For information on filing a report, obtaining information, blood or food donations, financial assistance, property recovery, or law enforcement related concerns, please click here.
Please note: Information and services may change rapidly. Please contact the services directly to find out exactly what they may be offering. For additions, suggestions, or modifications, please contact us.
Helping Yourself and Others
Click the links below for printable reading material.
24-hour hotlines for those needing to talk.
• Magellan Health, Inc. - 24-hours: 1-800-327-7451
• Optum’s free emotional-support helpline: 1-866-342-6892
• Disaster distress helpline: 1-800-985-5990
• Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
• Text "TalkWithUs" to 66746 to get in contact with a professional
• Text HELLO to 741741 to chat with a trained counselor
Local organizations offering free counseling specifically related to the shooting — please call to inquire about services.
• Bridge Counseling: (702) 474-6450
• Red Rock Psychological Health: RedRockPH.com
• Las Vegas Counseling Center: LasVegascounselingcenter.com
• ROI Counseling: ROIcounseling.com
• Monte Vista Hospital: (702) 354-1111
• Our Little World Treatment Center: (702) 742-3093
• Ivy Counseling is providing free counseling. Go to Ivy-counseling.com
• The PRACTICE: (702) 895-1532
• UNLV School of Medicine: (702) 253-0818
• Oasis Counseling: (702) 294-0433
• FirstMed: (702) 731-0909